The Environment department is led by a multidisciplinary Team that includes biologists, environmental engineers, forest engineers, geologists, geographers, agronomists, sociologists, economists and anthropologists. The company also has a network professional qualified contacts for the subcontracting services according to the specific necessities of each project.
With more than 17 years of experience in environmental monitoring and management, environmental impact assessment processes, socioeconomic studies and resettlement action plans, CONSULTEC is proud to have participated actively in many projects of larger dimensions and environmental relevance taking place in Mozambique.
The company is properly licensed by the Ministry of Land, Environment and Rural Development (MITADER) of Mozambique for the provision of services in the area of monitoring, supervision, auditing and environmental impact evaluation.
Due to our work experience, our performance is aligned with the methodologies, procedures and quality standards required at national and international level for this area of activity.
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Environmental management plans
- Environmental risk analysis
- Public participation processes
- Changes and renewals of environmental licenses
- Social impact assessment
- Resettlement action plans
- Implementation of resettlement action plans
- Compensation plans
- Implementation of compensation plans
- Communication plans
- Participation of stakeholders
- public participation processes
- Air quality monitoring: particulate material monitoring, passive air sampling
- Noise and vibration monitoring
- Monitoring of water quality
- Monitoring of aquatic biota (ichthyofauna, macroinvertebrates, diatomaceous, periic algae, phytoplankton, zooplankton)
- Monitoring of terrestrial biota (avifauna, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, flora and vegetation)
- Monitoring of metal content in macrophytes
- Monitoring of metal content in sediments
Audit and Environmental Supervision
- Air quality modelling and management
- Noise modelling and management
- Community health
- Soil contamination and remediation
- Soil fertility studies
- Mining plans